Quality assurance - Standards
All STEMM equipment has been designed and calculated based fully on the technical criteria, parameters and guidelines detailed in the standards established to ensure maximum quality.
List of applicable standards and regulations:
- UNE-EN ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems.
- FEM 1.001 Section I: 1998 Rules for the design of hoisting appliances.
- DIRECTIVE 2006/42/EC Relating to common standards for machinery in member states.
- EN 292 Safety of machinery.
- EN 1050 Safety of machinery. Risk assessment.
- EN 60204-1 Safety of electrical machinery.
- NF 52110 Design rules for hoisting structures and apparatus.
- UNE 58132 Design rules for structures, joints and devices.
- DIN 15018 Design rules for steel structures and welded and bolted joints.
- ASME Section IX Welding procedure and standardisation.
- EN 25817 Welded joints.
- ISO 5817 Welded joints.
- NF-P-22470 Cold sheet metal bending.
- ISO 6043 Rigs, eyes, forks and joints.
- NF-E-52201 Hoisting, rigging, eye, fork and joint accessories.
- EN 10025 Hot-rolled products of structural steels.
- ISO 2768 Tolerances.
- EN 10083 Steels for quenching and tempering.
- DIN 50049-2.1 Quality certificates for raw materials.
- ISO 4310 Test code and procedures.
- UNE EN-ISO 13155:2004+A2 Non-fixed load lofting attachments.
- UNE 58118 Test code and procedures.
- NF-E-52200 Hoisting accessories. Testing.
NF-E-52202 Hoisting accessories. Static tests.